[Instiz] GFriend Song As Anime Theme Songs



Idol group GFriend songs combined with Japanese Anime Opening/Ending Videos.
There are still people who say that GFriend songs don't have Anime theme song vibes +_+
So I take some Anime Opening/Ending Vids attached GFriend's Songs
I hope you have fun watching ~_~

GFRIEND Songs + Anime Opening/Ending

(Click the Captions to Watch the Video)
Navillera + My Hero Academia Opening
Fall in Love + Haikyu Season 2 Ending
Water Flower + One Piece Season 12 Opening
Sunshine + Gintama Season 16 Ending
Gone With The Wind + Naruto Shippuden Season 16 Opening
Mermaid + Naragami Ending
Compass + One Piece Season 14 Opening
Someday + Gintama Season 16 Opening

I made some minor edits so that the song will fit in the video. I had fun doing it.
I think GFriend songs are really good!
I made the audio as in sync as possible with the video.
Do you think they fit well in the video?

Instiz Comments:
  • Wow *laughs* the first one and One Piece was so in-sync. *laughs*
  • Navillera was the best
  • This time while watching I really had a feeling of Anime opening song from them *laughs* Before this, am I the only one who didn't realize that?
  • One Piece *cry* was perfectly made well *cry* and the songs are all so good 
  • Navillera and Hero Academia was so perfect *cry*
  • The first one seems like the original song for it *laughs*
  • The first one ... I don't know but it feels weird for me ... It made me believe it's the original song for that ... and the last part gave me the most goosebumps
  • The first one and One Piece gave me goosebumps
  • Wow Noragami and One Piece!!!
  • One Piece and Hero Academia were so in-sync. Daebak
  • When I first heard Water Flower I actually thought it's a song made for One Piece
  • I really thought that Rough was like an Anime Theme Song *lol* Honestly GFriend songs are all so good
  • From first until the last ones ... the sync were so dope
  • Water Flower was so good *cry*
  • The first video looks so awesome!!
  • All GFriend songs were so good *cry*
  • There songs are so good *cry* they are masterpiece
  • He!!!Ro!!!A!!!Ca!!!De!!!Mi!!!A!!! It's so elating that there are groups that release songs that seems like Anime Theme Song. I've listened so well to them
  • I think Water Flower would fit a high school girl themed Anime
  • (And hundred more comments complimenting GFriend songs + agreeing that it fits well with the vids)