[Instiz] GFriend - Fingertip (Teaser Video)

Screenshot: GFriend - Fingertip (Teaser Video)

Translator's Note

Our long wait is over! GFriend is back with a their fourth mini-album, titled "The Awakening" as well as a new title song, "Fingertip".

This great news garnered a lot of interest to many people looking out for their comeback that the moment they released the Teaser Video they became number one in Naver Most Popular Keyword Search.

Now let us see what the K-netizens in Instiz say about this comeback teaser.

(To watch the Teaser Video click the screenshot above.)

Source: Instiz

• I love you
• I've been waiting for this
• When I watched this I became a fan of them!!!!! I just can't deny it I will become more than a fan of them!!!!!!
• *heavy crying*
• Let's hit big guys ♥♥♥♥♥
• Oooohhhhh amazing
• Ha~ I'm so happy
• The concept is great this time
• They are so amazing *crying*
• For this concept I love you GFriend. I always believe that you will hit big. I love you
• It's a good choice that GFriend changed their concept instead of remaining in innocent concept forever. Plus their greatest advantage is their powerful dances that surely made them memorable.
• I'm so happy *crying* I love them so much
• Wow their concept is amazing *laughs* seems like power ranger really
• GodFriend
• Eunha-ya shoot me
• OMG as expected GFriend is trustworthy
• Wow as expected of GFriend
• Hwang Eunbi supper pretty
• Wa this concept is so good. This time, I still can't guess what their new song will be. Seems good.
• Oh it's UniformFriend!!!! Kyaaaaa!!!!
• Wah the new concept is good Yuju is so beautiful
• Fighting!
• Wow the vibe is so different
• I feel something like it is an Iggy-Youngbae song again.
• They look like Sudden Attack models
• Umji's hairstyle really suits her
• They are so pretty